Arcade Commons is a collective of artists, designers, fabricators, and other creators that make indie arcade cabinets and other physical game installations based out of Brooklyn, NY.
Formerly known as Death by Audio Arcade, we have been making hardware and building experiences since 2013. Some highlights from our past include:
- Launching the MAGFest Indie Arcade in 2013 with Crystal Brawl
- Partnering with Low Level Festival in 2014 and 2016
- Showcasing at the Smithsonian American Art Museum Arcade in 2017 and 2019
- Creating pop-up arcades in a different venue for each month of 2018
- Helping open Wonderville Arcade in 2019 and collaborating on the arcade gallery space
Arcade Commons is currently seeking a new studio space to better connect with and empower creators in the larger New York indie game scene.
Please help support us with our fundraiser for a new center of operations!